make an appointment call:
Atlanta and Metro Atlanta Area (770) 455-4210
Outside Atlanta (800) 282-8041
Wednesdays 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Fridays 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Saturdays 7:15 AM - 1:00 PM
NORTHSIDE WOMEN'S CLINIC
3543 CHAMBLEE-DUNWOODY ROAD
Personal Customer Service:
The appointment staff is available as soon as you telephone. It
is our belief that a woman in need of an abortion should be able
to speak directly to a trained staff member who will answer questions
and concerns, schedule an appointment and hopefully lessen any
anxiety about the surgery.
Abortion surgery is scheduled by appointment only and must be
made at least 24 hours in advance. It is necessary that the patient
herself telephone to schedule an appointment. We know that your
time is valuable. However, we ask that you give us the time and
information necessary to schedule your appointment and for you
to receive important information and instructions for the day
of your surgery. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions
at that time. Our patient confidentiality policy is strictly enforced.
Unmarried patients under the age of 18 can consent to an abortion
procedure; however, Georgia law requires parental notification.
Please telephone the Clinic for further details.
You may contact the office is Monday through Friday 9:00 am–5:00
pm and Saturday 7:00–12:00 pm. The appointment staff will
be happy to assist you, answer any questions you may have or direct
concerns to the appropriate staff member for medical clearance.
Patients with a medical history of problems such as a heart condition
or previous abnormality of the uterus need clearance from their
private physician and/or the Medical Director at NWC. This is
for your safety.
Important Instructions for the Day of Surgery
All patients should:
- ARRIVE PROMPTLY AT YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT TIME
- BRING GOVERNMENT ISSUED PICTURE IDENTIFICATION WITH PROOF OF DATE OF BIRTH (U.S. Drivers License, U.S. Valid Passport, U.S. Birth Certificate, Unexpired Foreign Passport with Valid U.S. Visa Affixed, Military ID or Dependent)
- ARRANGE TO BE HERE ABOUT 2 TO 3 HOURS
- HAVE A RESPONSIBLE DRIVER/COMPANION WHO MUST REMAIN IN OUR
WAITING AREA THROUGHOUT YOUR STAY. IF THEY DROP YOU OFF OR LEAVE,
YOUR PROCEDURE WILL BE CANCELLED FOR THAT DAY.
- WEAR LOOSE, COMFORTABLE CLOTHING & BRING A WARM PAIR OF SOCKS
- NO JEWELRY IS TO BE WORN. NORTHSIDE WOMEN'S CLINIC
WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR VALUABLES
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, PATIENTS MUST NOT HAVE ANY WATER,
OTHER LIQUIDS, FOOD, GUM OR CANDY AFTER MIDNIGHT BEFORE THE
SURGERY UNTIL AFTER THE SURGER IS PERFORMED
- NO CHILDREN ARE ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY